Are you ready for an exciting new challenge with a successful Gold Standard full fibre network provider?
A little bit about us….
We’re not like other broadband providers, and we really don’t want to be. We are currently on a mission to ensure rural communities across East Anglia and Essex can access future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband.
After securing a total of £146 million in from our investors, we need you to play a part in our ambitious future!
Why join County Broadband….
At County Broadband we believe in giving back to our employees and empowering everyone to develop to their full potential. We believe in our values of Ambitious, Loyal and Proud!
We currently offer some great benefits, that are continuously being reviewed!
- 22 Days holiday, plus bank holidays. Increasing with service!
- Company bones scheme!
- Access to 100’s of discounts via Perkbox!
- Access to Perkbox Medical!
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Company events!
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
About our exciting opportunity
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, this role specifically focuses on demand and supply administration tasks. Duties will include but not limited to;
- Creation of purchase orders for wireless stock requirements
- Creation of MRP purchase orders following direction from Senior Supply Chain Administrator
- Assist in inventory management including product life cycles
- Scheduling of stock/inventory for company on site stock room
- Processing stock collections for external stock management supplier
- Process call off requests and stock usage from CBL engineers, build partners, developers and MDU partners
- Transfer of stock between locations
- Maintain delivery information on purchase order tracker
- Maintain accurate stock recordings with build partners monitoring SAGE scan gun transactions
- Maintain accurate stock records for CBL wireless stock and engineer van stock
- Updating Customer Connections Stock Management Record
- Attend weekly update meetings with Senior Supply Chain Administrator for partners, suppliers and partner storeman
- Maintaining stock codes in SAGE
- Following stock takes carried out by the Finance Controllers team, reconcile stock take differences liaising with partners to obtain accurate usage records
- Maintain scan gun, licences and carry out any new starter training
Your skills and experience
- Good communicator – Written and verbal (face to face and phone)
- Team Player
- Keen eye for detail
- Good time management
- Highly organised
- IT literate - Excel literate
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.