Are you ready for an exciting new challenge with a successful Gold Standard full fibre network provider?
A little bit about us….
We’re not like other broadband providers, and we really don’t want to be. We are currently on a mission to ensure rural communities across East Anglia and Essex can access future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband.
After securing a total of £146 million in from our investors, we need you to play a part in our ambitious future!
Why join County Broadband….
At County Broadband we believe in giving back to our employees and empowering everyone to develop to their full potential. We believe in our values of Ambitious, Loyal and Proud!
We currently offer some great benefits, that are continuously being reviewed!
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum
- 22 Days holiday, plus bank holidays. Increasing with service!
- Company bonus scheme
- Access to 100’s of discounts via Perkbox!
- Access to Perkbox Medical!
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Company events!
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
About our exciting opportunity
This role is key in the Delivery team supporting the Area Build Supervisor with ensuring that our Build Partners act in accordance with County Broadband Ltd.’s remit and adhere QHSE, NRSWA and other statutory guidelines. Duties include but not limited to;
- Checking work to make sure company timescales are being met.
- Carrying out site meetings with Highway’s representatives to agree works timescales and Traffic Management requirements.
- Carrying out site checks to ensure that work and sites meet NRSWA and Health & Safety and business standards.
- Ensuring that all Build Partners workteams are competent, fully trained, aware of all requirements and have been inducted before commencing work on site.
- Completing site surveys risk assessments and ensuring any necessary changes to the plan are reported to the Area Build Supervisor
- Managing onsite Physical Infrastructure Access making sure all requirements are being met.
- Liaising with Build Partners in advance of works to ensure awareness and reduce possible issues.
- Reviewing plans and ensuring all documentation is available as required (utility stats, clear engineering drawings, etc)
- Recording and reporting all deviations from original plan
- Checking additional costs are accurate and reported in a timely manner.
- Ensuring completed works are to the right standard and capture via internal systems.
- Providing cover for other Supervisors as required
- Liaising with CBL Design teams where the design plan needs to change.
- Manage any customer complaint or customer request issues.
Your skills and experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Understanding of poling, cable, or civils installations on a fibre network
- A good understanding of fibre network installation or good Knowledge of Civil Engineering for fibre network installations.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.