Are you ready for an exciting new challenge with a successful Gold Standard full fibre network provider?
A little bit about us….
We’re not like other broadband providers, and we really don’t want to be. We are currently on a mission to ensure rural communities across East Anglia and Essex can access future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband.
After securing a total of £146 million in from our investors, we need you to play a part in our ambitious future!
Why join County Broadband….
At County Broadband we believe in giving back to our employees and empowering everyone to develop to their full potential. We believe in our values of Ambitious, Loyal and Proud!
We currently offer some great benefits, that are continuously being reviewed!
- Salary up to £22,000 per annum
- 22 Days holiday, plus bank holidays. Increasing with service!
- Company bonus scheme
- Access to 100’s of discounts via Perkbox!
- Access to Perkbox Medical!
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Company events!
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
About our exciting opportunity
This role is key in the Operations domain, supporting the Technical Desk and Field Support Manager with supervision of the customer relationship, through current telephony and ticketing channels. To support the development and innovation of the customer experience. Duties include but not limited to:
- Be engaging, friendly and confident to help us deliver a first-class end user experience for our customers.
- Diagnose and resolve reported issues.
- Work with senior staff to resolve more complex issues.
- Respond to network monitoring alerts.
- Help us achieve technical excellence within our network.
- Set up and update equipment and network monitoring.
- Support with the management and configuration of wired and wireless equipment and services including but not exclusively.
- Support with the management and configuration of wired and wireless protocols including but not exclusively.
- Respond to enquiries by phone, email and through the support ticket system.
- Record all information accurately against the customer and our Company records.
- Update and maintain support tickets with all relevant information.
- Book appointments for installations, service calls and network maintenance.
- Update and maintain the engineering calendar.
- Provide 'on-call’ out of hours support.
- Assist with the general office duties as part of our team.
- Provide assistance as requested by the Company from time to time.
Your skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years technical support desk experience.
- Network set up and configuration
- A technical support within an ISP fibre or wireless provider will be desirable.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.